Excerpt from the "TAMI RESORT" policy
APPLICATION OF PREVENTIVE MEASURES IN PREVENTING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 INFECTION IN THE TAMI RESORT
1. Before entering the hotel, it is obligatory to go through the barrier, disinfect the hands at the place marked for disinfection and Non-contact measurement of body temperature.
2. Respecting social distancing that includes refraining from hugging, kissing or shaking hands, as well as maintaining a distance of at least 1.5 m.
3. If the guest carries a travel bag or suitcase, it is mandatory to disinfect the luggage at the place marked for disinfection.
4. Mandatory wearing of masks in the hotel in the following places: public spaces, corridors, public toilets, conference halls, gym, reception, meeting offices, restaurant / bar.
Outdoor space is not required (swimming pool, gardens, promenade, parking).
5. Disposal of masks only in marked places (buckets) for these purposes.
6. Air conditioning as well as split ventilation systems are disinfected and put into use.
7. Ventilation of all rooms as well as the room is done several times a day.
8. The staff of the hotel of the hygiene sector disinfects public spaces and toilets several times a day.
9. Staff in all sectors wear protective masks.
10. The hotel staff informs the guests about the measures and rules taken.
RESTAURANT AND KITCHEN:
1. At each entrance to the restaurant, obligatory hand disinfection in the place provided and marked for disinfection.
2. Wearing a protective mask is mandatory if the guest is moving in a restaurant. Protective masks are not used at the table.
3. The seating schedule in the restaurant is defined by the hotel and according to the recommendations of the Ministry of Health, as follows: indoors / outdoors with a distance of 2 m between tables. Maximum is 5 person on one table
4. Payment by cards is recommended.
5. The waiter who serves food and drinks does not charge, but there is a person in charge of charging.
6. Disposable paper mats are placed on each table and are changed after each guest.
7. Only decorations and ashtrays are placed on the tables (in places where smoking is allowed). The waiter brings sprinklers, carafes and other things to the guest on request.
8. The menu, drink menu and wine list are adapted for multiple use. After use, they are disinfected after each guest.
9. Disinfection of bottles is performed in front of the guest.
10. Chairs are disinfected after each guest.
11. Food is served according to the systematic service by the restaurant staff, based on a set menu.
If the service is buffet-based, the waiter assists in the service.
More frequent replacement of forlegers (grippers).
12. Work surfaces in the kitchen are disinfected several times a day.
13. The space of the kitchen block is ventilated and disinfected several times a day.
14. Groceries arrive packed with disinfected packaging before entering the kitchen block.
15. The floor, as well as other surfaces in the restaurant, are disinfected several times a day.
1. There can be only one person at the reception desk at a time, the others form a row at a distance of 1.5 m (one behind or next to the other).
2. Payment by cards is recommended.
3. The reception putt is disinfected after each guest.
4. In the reception lobby, sitting is allowed on every second armchair.
5. The reception hall is disinfected and winds several times a day.
ACCOMMODATION AREA :
1. It is not necessary to use protective masks to stay in the rooms.
2. It is recommended to change shoes in the hallway of the room when entering and leaving.
3. The staff disinfects and ventilates the rooms when cleaning and checking out the guest.
4. The contents of the mini bar are disinfected after each guest.
5. The corridors of the secret block are disinfected and the winds blow several times a day.
CONFERENCE HALLS / CONGRESS CENTER:
1. It is obligatory to wear protective masks to stay in conference halls.
2. The seating schedule is defined by the hotel staff depending on the setting with respect to the recommended social distance.
3. Chairs, space as well as all technical devices (microphones, laptops, remotes, presenters, etc.) are disinfected after the lecture.
4. If during the lecture the participants are replaced, the process of disinfection of chairs and technical devices is performed during each change of participants.
5. Coffee break is not served in the hall itself, but in the space intended for that with the observance of a minimum number of people at the same time. The waiter serves and pours coffee, juices, water ...
6. Water in the hall is served exclusively bottled, in bottles with a volume of 0.251 per person, with the possibility of refilling on request.
OUTDOOR POOL AND POOL GARDEN :
1. Swimming in the pool is safe.
2. The number of people who can stay in the pool is 10 at the same time.
3. Showering before and after entering the pool is mandatory. Shower is placed on the pool plateau.
4. The plateau around the pool is disinfected several times a day.
5. The locker rooms are disinfected and ventilated after each guest.
6. Deckchairs are placed at a distance of 2m (without spongy / soft surfaces) from each other and are disinfected after each guest.
7. The schedule of sitting in the garden is defined by the hotel and according to the recommendations of the Ministry of Health with a distance of 2 m between tables.
Maximum is 5 person on one table
8. Only an ashtray is placed on the tables. The waiter brings the sprinkler, carafe and other things to the guest on request.
SPA / WELLNESS CENTER:
GYM: Staying in the gym is allowed for a maximum of two people at the same time, Wearing protective masks is mandatory, Equipment, weights, mats and other furniture is disinfected after each guest. The room is ventilated and disinfected several times a day.
MASS ROOM: Stay in the massage room is allowed only for one person at a time, Massage table is covered with disposable paper bags that leave / change after each guest, Massage table is disinfected after each guest, Ventilation of the room as well as disinfection several times a day, Wearing protective masks is not mandatory.
TEPIDARIUM AND JACUZZI: Staying in the jacuzzi is only allowed for one person at a time
SAUNA: Staying in the sauna is only allowed for one person at a time. The sauna is disinfected after each guest. The room is ventilated and disinfected several times a day.